This gel contains a synergistic antioxidant formulation that helps reduce the appearance of signs of ageing due to environmental damage to skin around the delicate eye area. When applied with a massaging action, targeted actives revive under-eye skin and help reduce the appearance of puffiness.
- Helps to reinforce skin’s natural antioxidant defences
- Visibly improves the appearance of photo-damage
- Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags, when applied with a massaging action
- Combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance.
Science – How It Works
Containing phloretin, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and ferulic acid, this protective and corrective gel helps to provide environmental protection for the delicate eye area. State-of-the-art technology allows active ingredients to penetrate the skin just like aqueous serums.
How To Use
- In the morning, apply 1/2 pump per eye area. Apply on the area below the eyes, outer corners, and brow bone.
- Maintain a distance of 3 millimetres from the mucous membranes surrounding the eyes.
- Do not apply product to the inner corners near the nasolacrimal duct (tear duct), below the brow bone, or on the upper lid.
It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. Any change in colour does not affect the product’s efficacy.
L-ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)
See full ingredients on separate tab.
How is SkinCeuticals Committed to Becoming More Sustainable?
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of our formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
Reduce our water footprint index
Source more renewable ingredients
Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
Minimise our packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.