Powerful antioxidant that delivers 8x environmental protection, helps prevent free radical damage and improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness.
A daytime Vitamin C antioxidant that delivers advanced environmental protection and improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness.
C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid to enhance protection against environmental damage. This topical antioxidant serum neutralises free radicals, while C E Ferulic improves signs of photo-damage, the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the loss of firmness. SkinCeuticals research shows that specific combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, perform synergistically to provide results superior to each single antioxidant formulation.
- Helps to reinforce skin’s natural protection against free radicals
- Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin
- Visible anti-ageing benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles Ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin
- Excellent complement to sunscreen for enhanced protection
- Fast absorbing serum
15% PURE VITAMIN C
0.5% FERULIC ACID
1% VITAMIN E
The Science – How It Works
Published in many peer-reviewed scientific journals, C E Ferulic is a vitamin C serum formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes effective delivery of vitamin C to skin. In order for our vitamin C serum to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%.
All SkinCeuticals antioxidant formulations have been tested in final packaging and have been confirmed to remain stable and effective for 36 months, and up to 6 months after opening. L-ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C) is known to change color with time, however oxidation is minimal in SkinCeuticals antioxidant and the formulation is proven to remain effective.
How To Use
In the morning, after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops of C E Ferulic to face, neck and chest.
How is SkinCeuticals Committed to Becoming More Sustainable?
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of their formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
– Reduce their water footprint index
– Source more renewable ingredients
– Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
– Minimise packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.