Daily Duo C E Ferulic Kit contains two brand icons, antioxidant vitamin C serum C E Ferulic and Hyaluronic Acid H.A. Intensifier Serum. Our antioxidant answer for nomal to dry and mature skin. This serum duo helps prevent free radical damage and corrects fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration and dehydrated skin. Clinically proven to improve the appearance of signs of ageing in 4 weeks.
C E Ferulic 30ml
Vitamin C serum for dry and mature skin, C E Ferulic, is a powerful patented triple antioxidant serum which helps prevent free radical damage and improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness.
- Clinically proven to improve the appearance of skin firmness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Proven protection against free radicals and environmental aggressors
- Diminishes the look of dullness and enhances skin radiance for a brighter-looking complexion
H.A. Intensifier 30ml
A powerful hydrating serum which is clinically proven to plump, smooth and firm skin by increasing skin’s natural hydration levels. Improves fine lines, wrinkles and skin texture.
- Clinically proven to improve the appearance of facial plumpness in areas prone to volume loss by up to 23%***
- Delivers intense hydration
- Improves the appearance of ageing in the crow’s feet area, nasolabial folds and marionette lines for a more refined complexion
*Saving versus buying the products individually. Subject to availability while stocks last.
*CLINICAL EVALUATION. AVERAGE RESULT COMPARED WITH UNTREATED SKIN **4-WEEK STUDY 12 SUBJECTS, HA ELISA METHOD. PERCENTAGE REPORTED IS AN AVERAGE RESULT *** PROTOCOL: 12-WEEK CLINICAL STUDY 59 SUBJECTS. PERCENTAGE REPORTED ARE AVERAGE RESULTS OF VISUAL GRADINGS
C E FERULIC
- 15% PURE VITAMIN C
- 0.5% FERULIC ACID
- 1% VITAMIN EHA INTENSIFIER
HYALURONIC ACID (HA)
- BOTANICAL EXTRACT
The Science – How It Works
Published in many peer-reviewed scientific journals, C E Ferulic is a vitamin C serum formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes effective delivery of vitamin C to skin. In order for our vitamin C serum to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%.
All SkinCeuticals antioxidant formulations have been tested in final packaging and have been confirmed to remain stable and effective for 36 months, and up to 6 months after opening. L-ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C) is known to change color with time, however oxidation is minimal in SkinCeuticals antioxidant and the formulation is proven to remain effective.
How To Use
C E Ferulic
In the morning, after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops of C E Ferulic to face, neck and chest.
H.A. (Hyaluronic Acid) Intensifier Serum
Once or twice daily, apply 4-6 drops to the palm of the hand and dab onto forehead, cheeks, chin and neck. Blend the product into skin. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
How is SkinCeuticals Committed to Becoming More Sustainable?
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of their formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
– Reduce their water footprint index
– Source more renewable ingredients
– Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
– Minimise packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.