Daily Duo Phloretin CF Kit contains two brand icons, Antioxidant Vitamin C Serum, Phloretin CF and Hyaluronic Acid Serum, H.A. Intensifier. Our antioxidant answer for for normal, combination and discoloration-prone skin. This serum duo helps prevent free radical damage and helps correct discolouration, fine lines and wrinkles. Clinically proven to improve the appearance of discolouration and signs of ageing in 4 weeks.
Phloretin CF 30ml
Vitamin C Serum for combination and discolouration-prone skin, Phloretin CF, is a powerful patented triple antioxidant serum which helps to diminish the appearance of discolouration, improve skin tone and texture.
- Diminishes the appearance of visible discolouration by up to 19%****
- Helps to reinforce skin’s natural protection against free radicals
- Refines texture for a smooth and more uniform skin tone, improving the appearance of dullness
H.A. Intensifier 30ml
A powerful hydrating serum which is clinically proven to plump, smooth and firm skin by increasing skin’s natural hydration levels. Improves fine lines, wrinkles and skin texture.
- Clinically proven to improve the appearance of facial plumpness in areas prone to volume loss by up to 23%***
- Delivers intense hydration
- Improves the appearance of ageing in the crow’s feet area, nasolabial folds and marionette lines for a more refined complexion
*Saving versus buying the products individually. Subject to availability while stocks last.
*CLINICAL EVALUATION. AVERAGE RESULT COMPARED WITH UNTREATED SKIN
**4-WEEK STUDY 12 SUBJECTS, HA ELISA METHOD. PERCENTAGE REPORTED IS AN AVERAGE RESULT
***PROTOCOL: 12-WEEK CLINICAL STUDY 59 SUBJECTS. PERCENTAGE REPORTED ARE AVERAGE RESULTS OF VISUAL GRADINGS
****PROTOCOL: 24-WEEK CLINICAL STUDY 35 SUBJECTS. PERCENTAGES REPORTED ARE AVERAGE RESULTS OF VISUAL GRADINGS
- 2% PHLORETIN10% PURE VITAMIN C (L-ASCORBIC ACID)
- 0.5% FERULIC ACID
- HYALURONIC ACID (HA)
- BOTANICAL EXTRACT
See full ingredients list on separate tab.
The Science – How It Works
With a synergistic combination of potent antioxidants – Phloretin, pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and ferulic acid – Phloretin CF is formulated according to the Duke Antioxidant patent. This ensures effective delivery of vitamin C to the skin. In order for our topical vitamin C to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%. SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate according to these parameters
All SkinCeuticals antioxidant formulations have been tested in final packaging and have been confirmed to remain stable and effective for 36 months, and up to 6 months after opening. L-ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C) is known to change color with time, however oxidation is minimal in SkinCeuticals antioxidant and the formulation is proven to remain effective.
How To Use
- Apply four to five drops to a dry face, neck, and chest in the morning after cleansing and toning. Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
- When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad-spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
- Once or twice daily, apply 4-6 drops to the palm of the hand and dab onto forehead, cheeks, chin and neck. Blend the product into skin. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
How is SkinCeuticals Committed to Becoming More Sustainable?
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of their formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
– Reduce their water footprint index
– Source more renewable ingredients
– Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
– Minimise packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.