SkinCeuticals NEW Double Defence C E Ferulic Kit is comprised of two brand icons, C E Ferulic and Ultra Facial Defense SPF 50.
This kit is your double defence system for normal, dry and ageing skin to help prevent free radical damage and protect against UVA and UVB rays. Clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and discolouration.
Worth £186, the SkinCeuticals Double Defense C E Ferulic Kit includes:
- Our antioxidant answer for dry and mature skin, C E Ferulic 30ml, is a powerful patented triple antioxidant serum which helps prevent free radical damage and improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness.
- Ultra Facial Defense SPF 50 30ml, is a lightweight formula with state-of-the-art UV filters and provides high protection from UVA and UVB rays.
C E FERULIC
15% PURE VITAMIN C
0.5% FERULIC ACID
1% VITAMIN E
See full ingredients list on separate tab.
Published in many peer-reviewed scientific journals, C E Ferulic is a vitamin C serum formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes effective delivery of vitamin C to skin. In order for our vitamin C serum to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%.
All SkinCeuticals antioxidant formulations have been tested in final packaging and have been confirmed to remain stable and effective for 36 months, and up to 6 months after opening. L-ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C) is known to change color with time, however oxidation is minimal in SkinCeuticals antioxidant and the formulation is proven to remain effective.
How To Use
C E FERULIC
In the morning, use fingertips to apply 4-5 drops of C E Ferulic to face, neck and chest after cleansing.
Follow with other SkinCeuticals products dependent on your skin needs.
Finish by applying Ultra Facial Defense SPF 50. This should be applied before sun exposure and generously to maintain protection.
How is SkinCeuticals Committed to Becoming More Sustainable?
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of their formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
– Reduce their water footprint index
– Source more renewable ingredients
– Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
– Minimise packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.