SkinCeuticals brand NEW Double Defence Silymarin CF Kit is comprised of our latest antioxidant innovation, Silymarin CF and Oil Shield Defense Sunscreen SPF 50 daily sun protection.
This kit your double defence for normal, oily and oily-prone skin to help prevent free radical damage and protect against UVA and UVB rays.
Clinically proven to improve the appearance of blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles.
Worth £186, the SkinCeuticals Double Defence Silymarin CF Kit includes:
- Our antioxidant answer for oily and blemish-prone skin, Silymarin CF 30ml, is a powerful triple antioxidant serum to help reduce oil oxidation and improve the appearance of skin clarity, skin texture and tone.
- Oil Shield Defense Sunscreen SPF 50 UVA/UVB is a light weight, residue-free formula with mattifying properties to help reduce skin oiliness. An invisible SPF with high UVA and UVA broad spectrum protection and a dry-touch finish.
0.5% SILYMARIN: OPTIMIZED CONCENTRATION OF MILK THISTLE
15% L-ASCORBIC ACID: PURE VITAMIN C ANTIOXIDANT
0.5% FERULIC ACID: PLANT-BASED ANTIOXIDANT
0.5% SALICYLIC ACID: BETA HYDROXY ACID
See full ingredients list on separate tab.
When skin’s oils oxidize, free radicals are generated that can damage skin and create favourable conditions for blemishes. This powerful antioxidant helps reinforce the skin’s natural protection from free radical damage.
- 76% agreed that the product helps reduce the appearance of blemishes*
- 71% saw a visible improvement in the appearance of pores*
- 81% agreed skin looked smoother*
- 73% agreed skin tone looked more even*
- 78% saw improvement in the appearance of skin clarity*
*Self-assessment, 60 subjects (Brazil, 2020)
How To Use
In the morning, use fingertips to apply 4-5 drops of Silymarin CF to face, neck and chest after cleansing.
Follow with other SkinCeuticals products dependent on your skin needs.
Finish by applying Oil Shield Defense Sunscreen SPF 50. This should be applied before sun exposure and generously to maintain protection.
How is SkinCeuticals Committed to Becoming More Sustainable?
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of their formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
– Reduce their water footprint index
– Source more renewable ingredients
– Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
– Minimise packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.