Night time glycolic acid cream which delivers a true 10% glycolic acid value to skin and promotes cellular turnover for healthy glowing skin
Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight features a synergistic combination of 10% glycolic free acid value, 2% Phytic acid to promote skin clarity and brightness and a triple action-soothing complex of botanicals and oils to help support the skin barrier.
- Clinically proven to improvement skin radiance, texture and tone
- Proven tolerable for nightly use
- Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a skincare professional for individual regimen recommendations.
See full ingredients list on separate tab.
Glycolic 10 renew overnight improves the appearance of skin texture and tone to promote a bright complexion and glowing skin
Not every glycolic acid cream is created equal. The effectiveness of glycolic acid is determined by its free acid value, which depends on 2 factors:
Concentration: a 4-10% glycolic acid is the ideal concentration for nightly use
pH: low pH formulas preserve the strength of the glycolic acid for optimal efficacy on skin
Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is formulated with a concentration of glycolic acid that delivers a true 10% glycolic free acid value in a 3.5 pH formula tolerable for nightly use. This potent glycolic acid cream is complemented by a soothing complex of botanicals.
How To Use
Apply a pea-sized amount to over entire face and neck in the evening avoiding eye area. Always use alongside a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
Some skin types may require time to adjust to glycolic acid. In these cases, precondition skin for this night cream by limiting initial use to once every other evening.
After one week, increase to every evening or as advised by a skincare professional.
How is SkinCeuticals Committed to Becoming More Sustainable?
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of their formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
– Reduce their water footprint index
– Source more renewable ingredients
– Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
– Minimise packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.