Phloretin CF is a powerful antioxidant face serum featuring a patented combination of 2% Phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic Acid), and 0.5% Ferulic Acid.
This topical ferulic acid serum provides advanced protection against environmental damage and neutralises free radicals. Phloretin CF helps to diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation and improves skin tone, for a brighter looking complexion.
- Helps to reinforce skin’s natural protection against free radicals
- Refines texture for a smooth and more uniform skin tone
- Paraben-free and ideal for normal, oily, combination, and ageing skin types
- Excellent complement to sunscreen for enhanced protection
- 2% PHLORETIN
- 10% PURE VITAMIN C (L-ASCORBIC ACID)
- 0.5% FERULIC ACID
See full ingredients list on separate tab.
The Science – How It Works
With a synergistic combination of potent antioxidants – Phloretin, pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and ferulic acid – Phloretin CF is formulated according to the Duke Antioxidant patent. This ensures effective delivery of vitamin C to the skin. In order for our topical vitamin C to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%. SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate according to these parameters
All SkinCeuticals antioxidant formulations have been tested in final packaging and have been confirmed to remain stable and effective for 36 months, and up to 6 months after opening. L-ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C) is known to change color with time, however oxidation is minimal in SkinCeuticals antioxidant and the formulation is proven to remain effective.
How To Use
- Apply four to five drops to a dry face, neck, and chest in the morning after cleansing and toning. Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
- When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad-spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
How is SkinCeuticals Committed to Becoming More Sustainable?
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of their formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
– Reduce their water footprint index
– Source more renewable ingredients
– Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
– Minimise packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.