Phloretin CF Gel is an antioxidant technology that combines 2% Phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% Ferulic Acid for advanced protection from environmental damage.
This topical vitamin C gel neutralises free radicals and helps to improve hyperpigmentation and skin tone, for a brighter-looking complexion.
- Helps to reinforce skin’s natural protection against free radicals
- Refines skin texture for a smooth and more uniform skin tone
- Comforting light gel texture is ideal for normal, combination and oily skin types and those who prefer a gel texture
- Excellent complement to sunscreen for enhanced protection.
- 2% PHLORETIN
- 10% PURE VITAMIN C (L-ASCORBIC ACID)
- 0.5% FERULIC ACID
See full ingredients list on separate tab.
The Science – How It Works
With a synergistic combination of potent antioxidants – Phloretin, pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and ferulic acid – Phloretin CF Gel is formulated according to the Duke Antioxidant patent. This ensures effective delivery of vitamin C to the skin.
In order for our vitamin C gel to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%. SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate according to these parameters.
How To Use
- Apply four to five drops to a dry face, neck, and chest in the morning after cleansing and toning. Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
- When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
How is SkinCeuticals Committed to Becoming More Sustainable?
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of their formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
– Reduce their water footprint index
– Source more renewable ingredients
– Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
– Minimise packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.