The ‘Radiance Renewal’ starter regime is the perfect introduction to SkinCeuticals skin care. The expert routine is recommended for those with normal, oily, combination or discolouration-prone skin to improve skin health, lasting around 6-8 weeks. A great opportunity to try a new product or expand your routine. The kit includes SkinCeuticals icons; Phloretin CF (Vitamin C antioxidant serum) and Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50 alongside Simply Gel Cleanser and Retexturing Activator. Skin care clinically proven to improve the appearance of skin texture, radiance and pigmentation in just 4 weeks.
The radiance routine contains:
- Simply Clean Cleanser Gel, 200ml: Gel cleanser formulated to gently exfoliate skin to smooth texture whilst refining the appearance of pores and effectively cleansing to remove excess oil.
- Phloretin CF, 15ml: Patented antioxidant Vitamin C serum for daytime use. Enriched with 10% pure vitamin C [L-Ascorbic acid], 2% Phloretin and 0.5% Ferulic acid, the formula helps to reinforce skin’s natural protection from free radical damage and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture.
- Retexturing Activator, 15ml: Dual-action hydrating and exfoliating serum simultaneously exfoliates skin and replenishes moisture for enhanced radiance, and improved texture for smoother looking skin.
- Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50, 15ml: Dual-action protective and corrective broad spectrum sunscreen. Formulated with a potent blend of discolouration targeting ingredients for a brighter, more even complexion.
10% PURE VITAMIN C (L-ASCORBIC ACID)
0.5% FERULIC ACID
See full ingredients list on separate tab.
With a synergistic combination of potent antioxidants – Phloretin, pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and ferulic acid – Phloretin CF is formulated according to the Duke Antioxidant patent. This ensures effective delivery of vitamin C to the skin. In order for our topical vitamin C to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%. SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate according to these parameters
All SkinCeuticals antioxidant formulations have been tested in final packaging and have been confirmed to remain stable and effective for 36 months, and up to 6 months after opening. L-ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C) is known to change color with time, however oxidation is minimal in SkinCeuticals antioxidant and the formulation is proven to remain effective.
How To Use
- Apply four to five drops to a dry face, neck, and chest in the morning after cleansing and toning. Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
- When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad-spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
How is SkinCeuticals Committed to Becoming More Sustainable?
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of their formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
– Reduce their water footprint index
– Source more renewable ingredients
– Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
– Minimise packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.