Formulated to minimise irritation and specially packaged to preserve its potency, this retinol cream for face helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration, blemishes, and pores by accelerating cellular turnover.
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration, pores, and blemishes
- Formulated to minimise irritation
- Specialised packaging preserves retinol potency
- Ideal for skin new to retinol use
Retinol 0.3 is recommended for first-time retinol users.
This potent night-time cream features 0.3% pure retinol enhanced with the latest stabilisation and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release.
How To Use
- In the evening, a pea sized amount to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products.
- Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
- Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
How is SkinCeuticals Committed to Becoming More Sustainable?
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of their formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
– Reduce their water footprint index
– Source more renewable ingredients
– Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
– Minimise packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.