Helps prevent free radical damage and promotes a radiant, healthier-looking complexion.
Serum 10 helps to reinforce the skin’s natural protection against free radicals, whilst helping to reduce the appearance of premature signs of skin ageing.
It is ideal for sensitive skin types or new users of SkinCeuticals Vitamin C serums. This topical antioxidant serum also helps to restore a healthy looking complexion.
- Combines 10% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) with ferulic acid
- Reinforces skin’s natural protection against free radicals
- Helps reduce the appearance of premature signs of ageing
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- Fast absorbing serum
L-ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)
See full ingredients on separate tab.
How It Works – The Science
Serum 10 is a vitamin C serum formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes effective delivery of vitamin C to skin. In order for a vitamin C serum to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%. SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate according to these parameters.
All SkinCeuticals antioxidant formulations have been tested in final packaging and have been confirmed to remain stable and effective for 36 months, and up to 6 months after opening. L-ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C) is known to change color with time, however oxidation is minimal in SkinCeuticals antioxidant and the formulation is proven to remain effective.
How To Use
- Apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest once in the morning after cleansing.
- It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure.
- Any change in colour does not affect the product’s efficacy.
How Is SkinCeuticals Committed to Becoming More Sustainable?
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of their formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
– Reduce their water footprint index
– Source more renewable ingredients
– Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
– Minimise packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.