Silymarin CF Core Blemish Bundle contains Silymarin CF antioxidant vitamin C serum and Blemish + Age Defense Serum. Prevention and correction for normal to oily blemish-prone skin.
Prevent: Formulated specifically for oily and blemish-prone skin, Silymarin CF is a lightweight vitamin C serum to reduce oil oxidisation, control excess sebum and improve the appearance of blemishes and visible signs of ageing.
Correct: Combined with our Blemish + Age Defense, a lightweight, non-oily serum which helps reduce the appearance of blemishes and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 0.5% SILYMARIN: OPTIMIZED CONCENTRATION OF MILK THISTLE
- 15% L-ASCORBIC ACID: PURE VITAMIN C ANTIOXIDANT
- 0.5% FERULIC ACID: PLANT-BASED ANTIOXIDANT
- 0.5% SALICYLIC ACID: BETA HYDROXY ACID
See full ingredients list on separate tab.
The Science – How It Works
When skin’s oils oxidize, free radicals are generated that can damage skin and create favourable conditions for blemishes. This powerful antioxidant helps reinforce the skin’s natural protection from free radical damage.
- 76% agreed that the product helps reduce the appearance of blemishes*
- 71% saw a visible improvement in the appearance of pores*
- 81% agreed skin looked smoother*
- 73% agreed skin tone looked more even*
- 78% saw improvement in the appearance of skin clarity*
*Self-assessment, 60 subjects (Brazil, 2020)
How To Use
Silymarin CF Vitamin C Salicylic Acid Antioxidant Serum
In the morning, after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops of Silymarin CF to face, neck and chest.
Blemish + Age Defense Serum
Apply 4-5 drops of Blemish + Age Defense to a dry face and other affected areas, once or twice a day.
How is SkinCeuticals Committed to Becoming More Sustainable?
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of their formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
– Reduce their water footprint index
– Source more renewable ingredients
– Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
– Minimise packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.