The ‘Skin Clarifying’ starter regime is the perfect introduction to SkinCeuticals skin care. The expert routine is recommended for those with normal, oily or blemish-prone skin to improve skin health, lasting 6-8 weeks. A great opportunity to try a new product or expand your routine. The kit includes SkinCeuticals latest antioxidant innovation, Silymarin CF (Vitamin C antioxidant serum) and brand icon, Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50, alongside Blemish and Age Cleanser and Blemish and Age Defense corrective serum. Skincare clinically proven to improve the appearance of blemishes, enlarged pores and uneven skin texture and tone in just 4 weeks.
The skin clarifying routine contains:
- Blemish + Age Cleanser, 240ml: Gel cleanser formulated to decongest and refine pores, minimise blemishes, and brighten the skin.
- Silymarin CF, 15ml: SkinCeuticals newest Antioxidant innovation. A patent-pending antioxidant Vitamin C serum for daytime use. Enriched with 15% pure vitamin C [L-Ascorbic acid], 0.5% salicylic acid (beta-hydroxy acid), 0.5% Silymarin [milk thistle extract] and 0.5% ferulic acid, the formula helps to reinforce skin’s natural protection from free radical damage whilst helping reduce oil oxidation [which can lead to blemishes], excess sebum and improving the appearance of blemishes.
- Blemish + Age Defense, 15ml: High potency corrective serum that targets imperfections and blemishes whilst improving the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone.
Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50, 15ml: Dual-action protective and corrective broad spectrum sunscreen. Formulated with a potent blend of discolouration targeting ingredients for a brighter, more even complexion.
0.5% SILYMARIN: OPTIMIZED CONCENTRATION OF MILK THISTLE
15% L-ASCORBIC ACID: PURE VITAMIN C ANTIOXIDANT
0.5% FERULIC ACID: PLANT-BASED ANTIOXIDANT
0.5% SALICYLIC ACID: BETA HYDROXY ACID
See full ingredients list on separate tab.
When skin’s oils oxidize, free radicals are generated that can damage skin and create favourable conditions for blemishes. This powerful antioxidant helps reinforce the skin’s natural protection from free radical damage.
- 76% agreed that the product helps reduce the appearance of blemishes*
- 71% saw a visible improvement in the appearance of pores*
- 81% agreed skin looked smoother*
- 73% agreed skin tone looked more even*
- 78% saw improvement in the appearance of skin clarity*
*Self-assessment, 60 subjects (Brazil, 2020)
How To Use
In the morning, after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops of Silymarin CF to face, neck and chest.
How is SkinCeuticals Committed to Becoming More Sustainable?
SkinCeuticals is committed to looking for ways to improve the sustainability profile of their formulas and ingredient development by aiming to follow these principles:
– Reduce their water footprint index
– Source more renewable ingredients
– Increase biodegradability (of rinse-off formulas)
– Minimise packaging through continuous optimisation and innovation and greater use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials.